This blog has moved! Click here for the new blog.

Friday, January 18, 2013

On commenting

Just a quick note: I heard some people weren't able to comment, so I've turned on 'anyone' for the comments, which means you can also comment if you dont have any online profile!

And while we're at it: I want this blog to be a place where you can be honest. That means you don't have to spare me in the sense that if you see a mistake, or have a suggestion on how I could do something better. I'd always like to hear it. That's how we learn, right? So, thanks in advance for your comments ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, whether it's positive or constructive critisicm! If you're commenting on an old post I'll have to moderate it, so don't worry if it doesn't immediately show. Thanks!